Scrapbook and Card Creations
- Christmas Cards All Year 'Round
- Clipart From the Heart
- Creative Cutting Challenges
- Design Team Photos 'n Extras
- Design Team Stores
- Granny Mas Creations Wordpress Blog
- Paper Garden Projects (The Digichick Forum)
- Present 'n Past DT/CT Posts
- Scrapbook and Card Creations
- Scrapbook Blessings Club
- Scrapping With Lisa Designs
- Scrappin Heaven
- Sunsational Facebook Fanpage
- Sunsational Stamps
- Sunsational Stamps Blog
Tuesday, November 24, 2015
This hop will take place November 24th through December 5th and the new postings each day will be posted by 8am eastern standard time, which will be 7 am central standard time for Alabama.
This hop will be full of wonderful ideas and inspiration to get you well on your way of creating all of those beautiful Christmas project. This is an awesome way to get a lot of your Christmas cards, and scrapbook layouts finished, home decorations completed and maybe even be inspired to create something using a new technique that you have never tried. There will be a new project posted each and every day by all the wonderful amazing ladies in this hop. Also each day we will have a guest designer or two for you to visit.
Line Up for Day 1 is as follows:
1. Lisa Pontious - http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com
Julie Warren http://www.juliescreativepieces.blogspot.com/ (Guest Designer)
2. Madge - http://www.thescrappinlounge.com/blog
3. Ashley W - http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com
4Sandy Hentzel - http://www.scrapbookblessingsclub.com/2015/11/12-days-of-christmas-blog-hop-day-1.html
5. Elizabeth Jeanne - http://CraftsByHappyStamper.com
6. Angela - www.crazy3monkeys.blogspot.com
7. Alicia - www.goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com
8. Miranda - www.nanasscrapspot.com
9. Daphne - http://craftyscrapsofstuff.blogspot.com
10. Rhonda - craftingwithblue.blogspot.com
11. Charmagne - http://www.sanurascraps.blogspot.com
12. Robin - http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/
13. Barbara- http://barbarab3.blogspot.com/
14. Lisa F - http://lisaslittlerascals.blogspot.com/
15. Sharondalyn - Http://www.clippingsbysharondalyn.blogspot.com
16. Jessi - http://www.mylifeinartsncrafts.co
17. Heather - Http://www.paper-junkie.blogspot.com
Thank you for stopping by and hop to see you all on the first day of the blog hop.
Saturday, November 14, 2015
Image used: Stuffed with Love
Markers: Stampin! UP with a blending pen
Liquid pearls and Frosted Lace glitter glue used on hat, scalloped edging of stocking and trim on Christmas Tree.
Star colored in Wink of Stella Yellow glitter pen
Created a shape card using my Silhouette Studio Design Edition.
Image can be purchased at Scrapping With Lisa Designs
Thank you for stopping by to visit with me; and have a blessed weekend.
Saturday, November 07, 2015
Good morning, today is another gloomy, rainy day - one to stay in and work on scrapbooks for the grandchildren and great grandchildren.
Cardbase/set used from a Silhouette Studio file I have saved in the library, and retweaked it for my card. I used Prismacolour markers for all of the Snowballs except for the nose which is Copic marker. The ribbon bow, bells, and title colored in with my Wink of Stella glitter pens. Stamped some falling snowflakes and now I have a Christmas card finished.
Here is the photo from the store:
Thank you for stopping by to visit with us today, and have a blessed day wherever you're at.
Saturday, October 31, 2015
While I was coloring the Pilgrim Woman for last week's blog posting, I thought to myself, she would make a great Smurfite so I colored her blue, placed on Smurf background paper I found on a Internet search and created this card.
Thank you for stopping by to visit with me; and have a blessed day; and be safe on Halloween.