Saturday, April 05, 2014

Saturday, Anything Goes

Hi, Carolyn here with another crafty Saturday, and I have been working on one-page layouts for the great grandkids albums; and since my granddaughter decorated her daughter's room with Ladybugs, I created a layout with ladybugs and flowers.

TIP:  when using spray adhesive be careful that residue does not get on front of piece being glued; if so use one of the embellishments to 'hide' the look of the glue.


 

Supplies used:
  • Silhouette Design Edition software used for cutting pieces
  • Big brads given to me from my sister
  • ribbon from my stash
  • 12x12 cardstock from Joann Fabrics
  • The layout file from 
I enjoyed creating this layout and actually have another ladybug layout in the works.  Thank you for stopping to visit with me today,  Happy crafting, and hugs to all xoxo

No comments: