Sunday, January 04, 2015

First Challenge of 2015 - Stretch/Cascade Card - Fall Theme


I apologize for the lateness of this Stretch/Cascade Card, but when I had created this card, it was for another challenge over at Scrapbook Blessings Club this past October or November and it was decided to go with another challenge, and this one was changed for January 4, 2015.  Here is the tutorial that I used to create this card:



by Lori Whitlock - A2 Stretch Card and the card template can be found on SilhouetteAmerica Online Store under her name which I had used for this project.

Recipe:
  1. Main base of card is Kraft cardstock
  2. Design Paper and some of the embellishments from October  Card Kit from Scrapping for Less (Facebook page).
  3. Apple cut file from Silhouette Studio DE Library
  4. Squirrel digi from info on my laptop at home, and this challenge is posted before I leave for home (which is January 7th.)  
Thank you for stopping by to visit with me today, and please check out the DT creations at Scrapbook Blessings Club.

Happy crafting to all, and hope your New Year Day celebrations was a great one. 


1 comment:

Lou Sims said...

Great card and it is so cute. Thank you for the tutorial too. Lou x