Sunday, June 01, 2014

How about some Watermelon....

June 1st already, my how time flies.  Year of 2014 nearly half way over.  Have been busy creating while here in El Paso, Texas visiting my son and family; and created this card using the June Card Kit.

TIP:  Be creative in your use of supplies.  Used the cover of a stamp pad for placing a acrylic stamp onto as I didn't bring my supplies/tools with me.


Supplies used:
  •  Title and textured paper, piece of design paper from June Card Kit
  •  Watermelon pieces and Ants from  Lawn Fawn Happy Summer Stamp Set
  •  Card base from Hobby Lobby
  •  Ink from ink pad from Dollar Tree
I took a 8.5x11 sheet of white cardstock and cut in half, to create a 4.25x8.50 base..I just ripped the bottom edge off on both the card base and the green textured card stock.  Using watercolor pencils I colored in the center of watermelon with red, and green on the edges.  Hand cut the melons and attached foam tape to three slices of watermelon and set it on the green textured paper.  


  • To purchase your card kit, you can click below to place your order. 
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.573346762764426&type=1
$15.00 includes shipping

To see the design team project details, click on the link below. If you leave a comment on each blog and come back here letting me know, I will pick a winner for a gift voucher from Scrapping for Less (you can put it towards your card kit, hint, hint!)

Sher -www.sherscards.blogspot.com

Carolyn -http://www.grandmacarol46580.blogspot.com/
Barbara- http://ladynurse4.blogspot.com/    NEXT
Teresa-Fresh and Renewed
Brenda - Disney Girl
Marilyn - Marilyn's Crafts
Sandy- A Working Mom's Joy
SBC- www.scrapbookblessings.blogspot.com


 Thank you for stopping by to visit with me today, and head on over to Scrapbook Blessings Club to check out co-Design Team member's creations

3 comments:

ShersL84bed said...

Fun card. I like the ripped the paper at the bottom. Love your tip, I've done that with the top of an ink pad as well. :0)

Smiles Sher

Stephanie said...

What a great tip. I'll have to remember that. Your card is really cute!

Sarah Biswabic said...

Your card is so cute! Love it!